IMPROVEMENTS TO THE G&L THEATRE
- Hospital grade “Merv 13” filtration systems have been installed in all A/C units.
- HVAC units have fresh air intakes, which continuously provide fresh, outdoor air within indoor spaces.
- UV lighting has been installed in HVAC units, sterilizing the air and killing a variety of pathogens.
- The theatre will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each performance.
- Door handles, countertops, faucets will be cleaned before, during and after each performance.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the
- Restrooms will be monitored for social distancing.
- Plexiglass divisions have been installed at the Box Office.
- Only single use/packaged concessions and beverages will be available.
- To reduce crowding, no intermissions will be held.
- Theatre will be open for seating 45 minutes before show time to allow for staggered arrivals.
- All actors are local and/or have been in Florida for 14 days prior to rehearsal.
THE MAIN GUIDELINES
- No mask, no exception. Disposable masks will be available, if needed.
- Masks must be made of solid cloth, not translucent.
- Masks with a valve or vent are not allowed, as they do not filter exhaled air.
- Face shields are not a substitute for face masks, but may be worn in addition to them.
- No food or drink will be allowed in the theatre, so masks can be worn the entire time.
- Restroom attendance will be limited to an appropriate capacity.
- Crowding or congregating in groups, even while outdoors, is to be avoided.
- Please stay home if you are sick.
BOX OFFICE, TICKETING & CONCESSIONS
- Box office hours are by appointment only; daily box office hours are suspended indefinitely.
- Tickets should be purchased online, prior to arrival. Electronic tickets are preferred.
- Seats will be marked with patrons’ names; no rearranging seating.
- Six (6) feet spacing will be marked on the floor at box office, restrooms and concession areas.
- Showbills will be available in stanchions at the door (not distributed by staff), and will not be recycled.
Readings of staff will be taken prior to arrival at the theatre. Temperature of 100.4 or higher not permitted. Staff will maintain non-fever temperature for a period of three (3) days prior to return for work.
OCCUPANCY & SPACING
- Maximum occupancies limited to 40% of capacity (100 out of 260).
- Only one group per opera box.
- Staggered seating to all for social distancing.
- Two (2) seat gaps will be spaced between groups.
- Groups may be separated to allow for social distancing.